You will need a Conversa I-20 form to apply for a student visa. Please provide the following:
- If you will pay, please send us a Financial Certification Form.
- If someone else will pay, send us a Affidavit Of Sponsorship from a sponsor like your parents or employer. (NOTARIZATION REQUIRED).
- Affidavit Of Sponsor Providing Free Room and Board. (NOTARIZATION REQUIRED). This is necessary only if you will be living with someone in Cincinnati for free.
- FILL OUT THE SCHOOL APPLICATION FORM.
- Tuition Deposit – Send $100 for a Tuition Deposit. This money will be deducted from your tuition when you register at Conversa. It will not be refunded if you do not come to Conversa.
Getting a student visa for the United States can be difficult. When you apply for your student visa, you must convince them that you will return to your country after you finish studying. If they think you will remain illegally, they will deny you the visa even though you have an I-20 from us. Bring evidence that you have reason to return, such as having a family, a good job, studies to complete at a university in your country, or a house or property there. Bring with that evidence all the financial documents showing you can pay for your classes here. If you have been to the US or Europe and returned, bring evidence of that also.
Also, please go to this website for information from the US Government about student visas: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html
If these copies are legible you may send them by email or by fax to 1-513-665-3792
Conversa Language Center, 817 Main Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 Tel: 1-513-651-5679 firstname.lastname@example.org